Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in VA
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This city maintains a designated Main Street and Arts and Entertainment District.
- The town offers a great mix of government, commercial, health care and residential uses.
- Location: maryland.
- It has an elevation of 2,534 feet and the town fully embraces all four seasons.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months minimum.
- The town hosts a variety shops, restaurants, events, outdoor recreation activities and historic landmarks.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- It is also home to a 18-hole golf course with a pro shop, dining facility and clubhouse.
- The city maintains a 400-acre park with 140 acres of water, a 600 foot sandy beach for swimming, picnic pavilions, playgrounds and great fishing.
- It sustains a population of 1,925.
- It is the county seat of this wonderful Western County, Maryland.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.