Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in VA
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We even can help with licensing.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 13 bed ER.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- 300 births.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- Hospital Stats.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- ER volume approx.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.