Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in VA
Sunday · June 20, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 4 weeks.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum-6-8 weeks but also have permanent.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts could be 8a to 8p or 8p to 8a.
- Reason for Coverage Need: One physician moved from the area and another physician is currently injured and.
- Other Acceptable Specialties: For locum position, could be internal med or family med but must have ED experience.
- Start Date: Immediately.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 20,000 visits per year.
- Patient Age Range: infants to elderly.
- Support Staff: PA for part of shift, RNs and techs.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Pals required Atls preferred.
- Physician coverage of the ED.
- Specialty Requested: ED.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.