Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in VA
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- The shift options are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, 3pm-11pm, 4pm-12am, 6pm-2am and 11pm-7am with an average of two patients per hour.
- Job Posting ID: 1001745.
- Fast Track.
- Level II.
- We are in need of a board certified emergency medicine physician for a short-term locum tenens opportunity in Virginia.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Case Load/PPD: 2 patients per hour.
- EMR is used at this facility and the physician is responsible for writing orders.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Reference ID: ORD-063204-MD-VA.
- Candidates must be flexible with scheduling.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago