Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 5, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patients Per Day: 58.
- Must Be available for nights and weekends.
- Active VA license required.
- Annual Volume: 21,000.
- 7a-7p OR 7p-7a.
- Abem, Aobem, Abfm, Abim, Abps BC or BE.
- Minimum 3 shifts per month required.
- Epic EMR.
- 60-90 day credential.
- 22 ED and Fast Track beds.
- Smart is working with a preferred client in South Boston, Virginia on providing locum coverage.
- The client is willing to look at candidates who can start in the late summer/early fall.
- APP staffed Model.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.