Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · June 5, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Varies days/nights.
- Location: Maryland.
- 12 hour shifts starting either 8A and 8P.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 55 bed.
- Start Date: December.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 months minimum.
- Board certified in EM or FM, NO Internal Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Need a EM or FM boarded provider as they are short staffed.
- Must BE Willing TO Work Days OR Nights.
- Facility Type: hopistal.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Must be FM or ER boarded.
- 10 shifts per month and they will ask for one weekend per month as well.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Length Of Assignment: December through February 2023 at minimum.
- Acceptable Specialties: Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ED experience.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 10.