Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts starting either 8A and 8P.
- Must BE Willing TO Work Days OR Nights.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 months minimum.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 55 bed.
- Schedule: Varies days/nights.
- Board certified in EM or FM, NO Internal Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Need a EM or FM boarded provider as they are short staffed.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Acceptable Specialties: Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ED experience.
- Location: Maryland.
- Must be FM or ER boarded.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Length Of Assignment: December through February 2023 at minimum.
- Facility Type: hopistal.
- Start Date: December.
- 10 shifts per month and they will ask for one weekend per month as well.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 10.