Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredricksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- We will consistently look at flow and make coverage adjustments/increases as necessary.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are seeking Full time and Part time EM Physicians to join our team at a brand new Stand Alone ER located at anding emergency room is anticipated to open December 2022 located near the Town Center in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Fully integrated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center.
- Projecting 8,500 Anticipated ER visits year 1, approximately 23 visits per day.
- Please respond to Lori Higbee, recruiter at.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- 10,000 square feet.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services