Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months minimum.
- The town hosts a variety shops, restaurants, events, outdoor recreation activities and historic landmarks.
- Location: maryland.
- It sustains a population of 1,925.
- It is also home to a 18-hole golf course with a pro shop, dining facility and clubhouse.
- This city maintains a designated Main Street and Arts and Entertainment District.
- The town offers a great mix of government, commercial, health care and residential uses.
- It is the county seat of this wonderful Western County, Maryland.
- The city maintains a 400-acre park with 140 acres of water, a 600 foot sandy beach for swimming, picnic pavilions, playgrounds and great fishing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- It has an elevation of 2,534 feet and the town fully embraces all four seasons.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 22.