Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Other Acceptable Specialties: For locum position, could be internal med or family med but must have ED experience.
- Physician coverage of the ED.
- Patient Volume: 20,000 visits per year.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 4 weeks.
- Patient Age Range: infants to elderly.
- Support Staff: PA for part of shift, RNs and techs.
- Reason for Coverage Need: One physician moved from the area and another physician is currently injured and.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Pals required Atls preferred.
- Start Date: Immediately.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts could be 8a to 8p or 8p to 8a.
- Specialty Requested: ED.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum-6-8 weeks but also have permanent.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 25.