Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 4 weeks.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Age Range: infants to elderly.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts could be 8a to 8p or 8p to 8a.
- Length Of Assignment: Locum-6-8 weeks but also have permanent.
- Physician coverage of the ED.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Pals required Atls preferred.
- Other Acceptable Specialties: For locum position, could be internal med or family med but must have ED experience.
- Support Staff: PA for part of shift, RNs and techs.
- Start Date: Immediately.
- Specialty Requested: ED.
- Patient Volume: 20,000 visits per year.
- Reason for Coverage Need: One physician moved from the area and another physician is currently injured and.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 25.