Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Single coverage for both day and night shifts.
- In need of an emergency medicine physician to provide care for our nation's veterans.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $128 - 140.
- Coverage of 6-10 shifts per month.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Trauma Level 2, with a 29,000 volume Hampton is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States.
- Will consider Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained doctors.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine.
- As one of the seven major cities that compose the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, it is on the southeastern side of the Virginia Peninsula.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- As of the 2010 census, the population was 137,438.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.