Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director at Sentara CarePlex Hospital in Hampton, VA and Sentara Port Warwick Hospital in Newport News, VA.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital provides care through advanced surgical programs, emergency cardiac intervention and fellowship-trained physicians.
- Epic EMR with Dragon dictation.
- To monitor patients even more closely with state-of-the-art equipment and computer software.
- Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes vacationers and meeting attendees alike with charming hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising.
- 16 ED beds, 4 of which are Fast Track.
- Epic EMR with Dragon documentation.
- Low acuity facility with 1-2% admission rate.
- From this central Coastal Virginia location, you can experience ships, history and the great outdoors.
- 43 total ED Beds (11 potential Fast Track, 16 Critical, 16 Intermediate).
- Free-standing ED.
- We offer private exam rooms, on-site laboratory services and advanced imaging services, which include the support of sub-specialty trained radiologists.
- Must be Board Certified through Abem/Aobem.
- Hampton, VA is a city with an old soul and youthful enthusiasm.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital: is a technologically advanced, acute care hospital, and Certified Primary Stroke Center located in Hampton, VA.
- SMD will be responsible for both the Sentara CarePlex and Port Warwick sites.
- 8, 9, & 10-hour APP shifts.
- Leadership & Administrative Experience required.
- 59,000 annual patient visits.
- Within close proximity to Virginia Beach, the Chesapeake area, the Outer Banks, and the charming Colonial Williamsburg!
- 48,000 annual patient visits.
- It is also home to the Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex Hospital, the area's first dedicated orthopedic hospital, taking specialized orthopedic care to a new level.
- The 224-bed hospital offers an eICU.
- 10 & 11-hour APP shifts.
- This is a Coastal Virginia vacation destination with fascinating sights to see and interesting things to do.
- 8 & 9-hour physician shifts.
- Sentara Port Warwick Hospital: has board-certified emergency physicians, along with the quality nurses and staff at Sentara Port Warwick are proud to deliver expert emergency care.
- Newport News, VA is located on the banks of the Hampton Roads harbor in southeastern Virginia, near Hampton & Williamsburg, and is only a short drive to Virginia Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital Emergency Department is focused on providing exceptional emergency service to patients.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services