Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 9, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Virginia.
- Minimum amount of shifts accepted is 4 shifts per month.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 70,000 Annual volume.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Must have an active license and DEA.
- Looking for a Feb or March start time due to credentialing.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locum.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Looking for two full time locums physicians.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.