Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Looking for two full time locums physicians.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Location: Virginia.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locum.
- Minimum amount of shifts accepted is 4 shifts per month.
- Must have an active license and DEA.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- 70,000 Annual volume.
- Looking for a Feb or March start time due to credentialing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.