Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 9, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Manassas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locum.
- Looking for a Feb or March start time due to credentialing.
- Looking for two full time locums physicians.
- Location: Virginia.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- 58,000 Annual volume.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 39-49 hours of Physician coverage per day plus 12 hours of APP coverage.
- Minimum amount of shifts accepted is 4 shifts per month.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.