Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Manassas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Looking for two full time locums physicians.
- Minimum amount of shifts accepted is 4 shifts per month.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem.
- 39-49 hours of Physician coverage per day plus 12 hours of APP coverage.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- 58,000 Annual volume.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Looking for a Feb or March start time due to credentialing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locum.
- Location: Virginia.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.