Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Manassas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Virginia.
- Looking for a Feb or March start time due to credentialing.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Minimum amount of shifts accepted is 4 shifts per month.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 58,000 Annual volume.
- 39-49 hours of Physician coverage per day plus 12 hours of APP coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing locum.
- Looking for two full time locums physicians.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.