Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Leadership academy programs.
- You will have the opportunity to lead a team of clinicians who treat over 6,000 patients each year at this freestanding ED.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our Emergency Department team as a Medical Director at Henrico Doctor's Hospital West Creek in Richmond, Virginia.
- The ideal candidate will be Emergency Medicine trained with previous leadership experience.
- Option to contract as an Independent contractor or Employee status.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago