Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · January 29, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- The ideal candidate will be Emergency Medicine trained with previous leadership experience.
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our Emergency Department team as a Medical Director at Henrico Doctor's Hospital West Creek in Richmond, Virginia.
- Leadership academy programs.
- You will have the opportunity to lead a team of clinicians who treat over 6,000 patients each year at this freestanding ED.
- Option to contract as an Independent contractor or Employee status.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.