Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our physicians work in two 12-hour shifts per day in our 14,000 volume emergency department.
- Great work/life balance.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunities and excellent compensation and benefits while we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- Relocation incentive offered.
- Thoughtful scheduling.
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Emergency Medicine.
- Supportive leadership.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Retreat Doctor's Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.