Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice in an Emergency Department that treats 33,000 patients each year with a focus on patient care and quality.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible Emergency Medicine physicians for our Parham Doctor's Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago