Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Independent contractor status.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice in an Emergency Department that treats 33,000 patients each year with a focus on patient care and quality.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible Emergency Medicine physicians for our Parham Doctor's Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Relocation assistance available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.