Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board-certified or board-eligible Emergency Medicine physicians for our Parham Doctor's Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice in an Emergency Department that treats 33,000 patients each year with a focus on patient care and quality.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Relocation assistance available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.