Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous administrative stipend.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- Here is your chance to lead a group of clinicians in this 25-bed ED that treats over 35,000 patients each year!
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for physicians to lead our Emergency Department team as an Assistant Director at Henrico Doctor's Hospital-Forest Campus in Richmond, Virginia.
- Leadership training opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago