Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Here is your chance to lead a group of clinicians in this 25-bed ED that treats over 35,000 patients each year!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for physicians to lead our Emergency Department team as an Assistant Director at Henrico Doctor's Hospital-Forest Campus in Richmond, Virginia.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- Leadership training opportunities.
- Generous administrative stipend.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.