Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport News) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 ED beds, 4 of which are Fast Track.
- Generous Administrative Stipend.
- 10 & 11-hour APP shifts.
- This facility offers private exam rooms, on-site laboratory services, and advanced imaging services, which include the support of sub-specialty trained radiologists.
- Must be Board Certified (Abem/Aobem) in Emergency Medicine.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- Start Date Bonus Available.
- Sentara Port Warwick, which is part of Sentara Health System, is a free-standing emergency department that employs board-certified emergency physicians and quality nurses and staff that deliver expert emergency care to their patients.
- Previous Leadership & Administrative Experience Preferred.
- Epic EMR with Dragon dictation.
- Newport News is located on the banks of the Hampton Roads harbor in southeastern Virginia, near Hampton & Williamsburg, and is only a short drive to Virginia Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Free-standing ED.
- From this central Coastal Virginia location, you can experience ships, history and the great outdoors.
- Low acuity facility with 1-2% admission rate.
- 48,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director at Sentara Port Warwick in Newport News, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services