Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 16,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Annual Medical Director conferences.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for physicians to lead our Emergency Department team as an Assistant Director at Henrico Doctor's Hospital-Forest Campus in Richmond, Virginia.
- Leadership training opportunities.
- Here is your chance to lead a group of clinicians in this 25-bed ED that treats over 35,000 patients each year!
- Generous administrative stipend.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.