Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be trained in Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high-quality work-life balance.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Hands-on and supportive Medical Director.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the Pediatric Emergency Department at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Our physicians work in our 30,000 volume emergency department with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago