Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 9, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Services at Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital include: cardiovascular services, emergency services, family birthing center, hospitalist program, imaging/radiology services, laboratory services, nephrology services, orthopedic services, rehabilitation services and surgical services.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love southern Virginia's Wild Blueway, which includes 100 miles of navigable river, beautiful shorelines, campgrounds and unspoiled wilderness.
- 26,000 annual patient visits.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- Fueled by the expertise of a well-established medical staff representing more than two dozen specialties, this facility remains focused on excellent care, a tradition which has been carried throughout the hospital's 60-plus year history.
- With several Nascar facilities nearby, southern Virginia is known as the state's Racing Region in addition to being rich in Revolutionary War, Civil War and Civil Rights Heritage.
- Experienced APP team provides coverage daily.
- Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital is committed to patient-centered care.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Dedicated Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician at Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital in South Boston, VA!
- Epic EMR.
- Stroll historic communities and enjoy shopping, antiques, and both home-style and eclectic dining.
- The once prominent bright leaf tobacco markets transformed these communities, many of which are National Historic Districts, into quaint, fascinating American main streets.
- 24 hours daily of physician coverage.
- South Boston, the county seat of Halifax County, is the largest town in the county and is a short drive to North Carolina cities such as Durham and Raleigh, home to Duke University and the University of North Carolina.
- Halifax County, VA, lies just north of the North Carolina border.
- 22 ED beds.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services