Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- South Boston, the county seat of Halifax County, is the largest town in the county and is a short drive to North Carolina cities such as Durham and Raleigh, home to Duke University and the University of North Carolina.
- 24 hours daily of physician coverage.
- The once prominent bright leaf tobacco markets transformed these communities, many of which are National Historic Districts, into quaint, fascinating American main streets.
- Experienced APP team provides coverage daily.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- Epic EMR.
- Fueled by the expertise of a well-established medical staff representing more than two dozen specialties, this facility remains focused on excellent care, a tradition which has been carried throughout the hospital's 60-plus year history.
- Halifax County, VA, lies just north of the North Carolina border.
- With several Nascar facilities nearby, southern Virginia is known as the state's Racing Region in addition to being rich in Revolutionary War, Civil War and Civil Rights Heritage.
- Stroll historic communities and enjoy shopping, antiques, and both home-style and eclectic dining.
- 22 ED beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Dedicated Full Time Emergency Medicine Physician at Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital in South Boston, VA!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love southern Virginia's Wild Blueway, which includes 100 miles of navigable river, beautiful shorelines, campgrounds and unspoiled wilderness.
- Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital is committed to patient-centered care.
- Services at Sentara Halifax Regional Hospital include: cardiovascular services, emergency services, family birthing center, hospitalist program, imaging/radiology services, laboratory services, nephrology services, orthopedic services, rehabilitation services and surgical services.
- 26,000 annual patient visits.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 9.