Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · May 27, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Do have 30 hours of APP coverage as well.
- Patient Volume: 2 patients per hour.
- Shift times are.
- Starting as soon as available.
- Great Facility not far from Major airport.
- Facility Type: Hospital ER.
- 20 shifts per month open.
- Abem OR Aboem.
- Minimum shifts accepted is 5 per month.
- Need will close fast as it is an ideal location in Virginia.
- Must be Abem or Aboem.
- Location: Virginia.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.