Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum shifts accepted is 5 per month.
- 20 shifts per month open.
- Do have 30 hours of APP coverage as well.
- Location: Virginia.
- Need will close fast as it is an ideal location in Virginia.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Must be Abem or Aboem.
- Shift times are.
- Great Facility not far from Major airport.
- Abem OR Aboem.
- Facility Type: Hospital ER.
- Starting as soon as available.
- Patient Volume: 2 patients per hour.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.