Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Abem OR Aboem.
- Starting as soon as available.
- Must be Abem or Aboem.
- Patient Volume: 2 patients per hour.
- Great Facility not far from Major airport.
- Facility Type: Hospital ER.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Minimum shifts accepted is 5 per month.
- Need will close fast as it is an ideal location in Virginia.
- Shift times are.
- Location: Virginia.
- Do have 30 hours of APP coverage as well.
- 20 shifts per month open.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.