Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Student loan repayment available or a lucrative sign-on bonus.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Wythe County Community Hospital, Wytheville, Virginia.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with administrative experience.
- This ED's EMR is Medhost, and has a 7 to 8% admission rate.
- Paid travel offered.
- This low to medium level-acuity, 104-bed hospital features a 14-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 17,500, and 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 10 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- In 2016, Wythe was awarded the High Five Award for excellence across all aspects of the hospital's operations.
- Travel reimbursement is offered for candidates that qualify.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Join the LifePoint team through TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.