Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Student loan repayment available or a lucrative sign-on bonus.
- Join the LifePoint team through TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
- This low to medium level-acuity, 104-bed hospital features a 14-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 17,500, and 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 10 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- Travel reimbursement is offered for candidates that qualify.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Wythe County Community Hospital, Wytheville, Virginia.
- This ED's EMR is Medhost, and has a 7 to 8% admission rate.
- In 2016, Wythe was awarded the High Five Award for excellence across all aspects of the hospital's operations.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with administrative experience.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Paid travel offered.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago