Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Wythe County Community Hospital, Wytheville, Virginia.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Travel reimbursement is offered for candidates that qualify.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- This ED's EMR is Medhost, and has a 7 to 8% admission rate.
- This low to medium level-acuity, 104-bed hospital features a 14-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 17,500, and 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 10 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Student loan repayment available or a lucrative sign-on bonus.
- In 2016, Wythe was awarded the High Five Award for excellence across all aspects of the hospital's operations.
- Paid travel offered.
- Join the LifePoint team through TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
- Independent contractor status.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with administrative experience.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.