Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · May 27, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- This ED's EMR is Medhost, and has a 7 to 8% admission rate.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Wythe County Community Hospital, Wytheville, Virginia.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- In 2016, Wythe was awarded the High Five Award for excellence across all aspects of the hospital's operations.
- Travel reimbursement is offered for candidates that qualify.
- Paid travel offered.
- This low to medium level-acuity, 104-bed hospital features a 14-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 17,500, and 24 hours of daily physician coverage and 10 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- Join the LifePoint team through TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
- Student loan repayment available or a lucrative sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with administrative experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.