Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hopewell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- LiveWell, WorkLife services program.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell, Virginia.
- Relocation incentive offered.
- Join a well-established community hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago