Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hopewell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Relocation incentive offered.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Join a well-established community hospital.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell, Virginia.
- For more than 3 decades, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- LiveWell, WorkLife services program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.