Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · May 27, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.