Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago