Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.