Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- The cost of living is relatively low compared to surrounding cities and the schools are great!
- Have access to mountains, beaches, boating, hiking and amazing shopping all within driving distance!
- MedStar Southern Maryland Group OB/GYN is located in Waldorf, Maryland and is home to over 68,000 residents.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Excellent work/life balance (14 total working days per month).
- Join our team of 7 other Physicians at two flourishing sites located in Clinton and Waldorf, Maryland.
- Paid Malpractice Coverage.
- No at-home.
- Life Insurance.
- Both Clinton and Waldorf are diverse and fast-growing communities.
- Competitive Salary & Signing bonus.
- Access to perform Robotic surgeries.
- Paid CME & Annual stipend.
- Great medical, vision, dental insurance options.
- MedStar Medical Group is part of MedStar Health, a $4 billion not-for-profit, regional healthcare system with a network of 10 hospitals and 20 other health-related businesses across Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region.
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital is located in Clinton, Maryland and is home to over 36,000 residents.
- The region is getting more of a city feel while still hanging onto its country charms.
- Much more!
- Ability for a flexible schedule.
- Retirement plan options.
- MedStar Health combines the best aspects of academic medicine, research and innovation with a complete spectrum of clinical services to advance patient care.
- This is an ideal location with quick access to some of the country's top attractions and places to visit: Washington DC, Alexandria, Virginia, Baltimore, MD.
- Express your interest now.
- MedStar Medical Group is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN to practice at our growing practices located in Southern Maryland.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center was ranked number 2 for gynecologic surgery in the state of Maryland by an independent organization that rates hospitals nationally.
- Short-term & Long-term disability.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.