Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Maryland.
- Retirement plan options.
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center was ranked number 2 for gynecologic surgery in the state of Maryland by an independent organization that rates hospitals nationally.
- MedStar Health combines the best aspects of academic medicine, research and innovation with a complete spectrum of clinical services to advance patient care.
- Competitive Salary & Signing bonus.
- Have access to mountains, beaches, boating, hiking and amazing shopping all within driving distance!
- MedStar Southern Maryland Group OB/GYN is located in Waldorf, Maryland and is home to over 68,000 residents.
- No at-home.
- Access to perform Robotic surgeries.
- MedStar Medical Group is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN to practice at our growing practices located in Southern Maryland.
- Paid CME & Annual stipend.
- The cost of living is relatively low compared to surrounding cities and the schools are great!
- The region is getting more of a city feel while still hanging onto its country charms.
- Great medical, vision, dental insurance options.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Malpractice Coverage.
- Express your interest now.
- Short-term & Long-term disability.
- Ability for a flexible schedule.
- Join our team of 7 other Physicians at two flourishing sites located in Clinton and Waldorf, Maryland.
- Both Clinton and Waldorf are diverse and fast-growing communities.
- Excellent work/life balance (14 total working days per month).
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital is located in Clinton, Maryland and is home to over 36,000 residents.
- MedStar Medical Group is part of MedStar Health, a $4 billion not-for-profit, regional healthcare system with a network of 10 hospitals and 20 other health-related businesses across Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region.
- This is an ideal location with quick access to some of the country's top attractions and places to visit: Washington DC, Alexandria, Virginia, Baltimore, MD.
- Much more!
- Generous Paid Time Off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.