Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Baltimore) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region.
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Physician - Signing Bonus & Excellent Benefits!
- As one of the largest medical groups in the region, MedStar Emergency Physicians provides state-of-the-art emergency care to over 440,000 patients annually and facilitates more than 110,000 hospital admissions each year.
- MedStar Medical Group - MedStar Emergency Physicians is seeking Physicians with EM experience for our location in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- We are committed to practicing state-of-art patient-first emergency care and furthering our specialty through the development and innovative programs in emergency preparedness, information technology, transport medicine, event medicine, emergency ultrasound, critical care, sports medicine, and health care policy.
- Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice.
- Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
- Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership- as a clinician and healthcare expert.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise.
- MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- MedStar Emergency Physicians (MEP), part of MedStar Medical Group, is comprised of seven top-tier emergency departments in the mid-Atlantic region.
- CME leave and CME allowance.
- Generous paid time off.
- Retirement plan-with % employer match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
- Be the clinician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.