Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Baltimore) is a single-specialty group practice.
- CME leave and CME allowance.
- Be the clinician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
- Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region.
- MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
- MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus.
- MedStar Emergency Physicians (MEP), part of MedStar Medical Group, is comprised of seven top-tier emergency departments in the mid-Atlantic region.
- With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise.
- We are committed to practicing state-of-art patient-first emergency care and furthering our specialty through the development and innovative programs in emergency preparedness, information technology, transport medicine, event medicine, emergency ultrasound, critical care, sports medicine, and health care policy.
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- MedStar Medical Group - MedStar Emergency Physicians is seeking Physicians with EM experience for our location in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership- as a clinician and healthcare expert.
- Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Physician - Signing Bonus & Excellent Benefits!
- As one of the largest medical groups in the region, MedStar Emergency Physicians provides state-of-the-art emergency care to over 440,000 patients annually and facilitates more than 110,000 hospital admissions each year.
- Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
- Retirement plan-with % employer match.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.