Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Baltimore) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Physician - Signing Bonus & Excellent Benefits!
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus.
- Retirement plan-with % employer match.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- We are committed to practicing state-of-art patient-first emergency care and furthering our specialty through the development and innovative programs in emergency preparedness, information technology, transport medicine, event medicine, emergency ultrasound, critical care, sports medicine, and health care policy.
- MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- CME leave and CME allowance.
- MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- MedStar Emergency Physicians (MEP), part of MedStar Medical Group, is comprised of seven top-tier emergency departments in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Generous paid time off.
- Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that's right for you and your practice.
- With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise.
- Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
- As one of the largest medical groups in the region, MedStar Emergency Physicians provides state-of-the-art emergency care to over 440,000 patients annually and facilitates more than 110,000 hospital admissions each year.
- MedStar Medical Group - MedStar Emergency Physicians is seeking Physicians with EM experience for our location in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region.
- Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership- as a clinician and healthcare expert.
- Be the clinician you were meant to be, here at MedStar.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.