Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport News) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Providers.
- Provides information about the region and why it is a great place to live and work.
- Paid Malpractice w/tail coverage.
- Very Competitive Salary.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- Riverside Regional Medical Center-Level II Trauma Center-Flagship Hospital, Newport News, VA.
- Riverside Medical Group.
- License/Medical Board Certificate/DEA/Professional dues paid.
- Population/service area: 650,000.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- & Fri.
- Multitude of outstanding educational options including: local colleges and universities.
- Provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
- 70,000 visits/year.
- 500 bed, Level II tertiary care center.
- 87 hours Attending.
- Riverside Health System.
- RHS is consistently recognized as one of the "Best Wired" health system in the country.
- Scribe program at all facilities.
- Lpga golf tournament every year that brings the top golfers in the world.
- You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations.
- 8 and 9 hour shifts.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Through its Epic EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
- Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula ( Yorktown-Newport News-Williamsburg- Hampton).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- Best of Breed ED-EMR.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine.
- 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- 34 hours PA coverage (with extra Mon.
- Robust sub-specialty support.
- Mid-Level coverage.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia.
- Three airports to choose from.
- CME expenses paid.
- Avg 15-18 shifts a month.
- Establishing an ED Residency program.
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Certified stroke, trauma & cardiac center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.