Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport News) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Riverside Medical Group.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- RHS is consistently recognized as one of the "Best Wired" health system in the country.
- 87 hours Attending.
- License/Medical Board Certificate/DEA/Professional dues paid.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Robust sub-specialty support.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center-Level II Trauma Center-Flagship Hospital, Newport News, VA.
- Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula ( Yorktown-Newport News-Williamsburg- Hampton).
- You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations.
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- Relocation Allowance.
- Certified stroke, trauma & cardiac center.
- Paid Malpractice w/tail coverage.
- 500 bed, Level II tertiary care center.
- Through its Epic EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Lpga golf tournament every year that brings the top golfers in the world.
- 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- 70,000 visits/year.
- Provides information about the region and why it is a great place to live and work.
- Establishing an ED Residency program.
- 8 and 9 hour shifts.
- Mid-Level coverage.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- CME expenses paid.
- Avg 15-18 shifts a month.
- Provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
- 34 hours PA coverage (with extra Mon.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Three airports to choose from.
- Multitude of outstanding educational options including: local colleges and universities.
- Emergency Medicine Providers.
- & Fri.
- Riverside Health System.
- Scribe program at all facilities.
- Population/service area: 650,000.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine.
- Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia.
- Very Competitive Salary.
- Best of Breed ED-EMR.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.