Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport News) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Providers.
- Multitude of outstanding educational options including: local colleges and universities.
- 70,000 visits/year.
- 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Provides information about the region and why it is a great place to live and work.
- Certified stroke, trauma & cardiac center.
- RHS is consistently recognized as one of the "Best Wired" health system in the country.
- 87 hours Attending.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine.
- Riverside Health System.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center-Level II Trauma Center-Flagship Hospital, Newport News, VA.
- Provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
- Avg 15-18 shifts a month.
- Robust sub-specialty support.
- Riverside Medical Group.
- 34 hours PA coverage (with extra Mon.
- 8 and 9 hour shifts.
- Scribe program at all facilities.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Three airports to choose from.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia.
- Through its Epic EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
- You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations.
- CME expenses paid.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- Paid Malpractice w/tail coverage.
- Mid-Level coverage.
- Establishing an ED Residency program.
- & Fri.
- Relocation Allowance.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- License/Medical Board Certificate/DEA/Professional dues paid.
- Lpga golf tournament every year that brings the top golfers in the world.
- Population/service area: 650,000.
- Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula ( Yorktown-Newport News-Williamsburg- Hampton).
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- 500 bed, Level II tertiary care center.
- Very Competitive Salary.
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- Best of Breed ED-EMR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.