Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport News) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Providers.
- Three airports to choose from.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- CME expenses paid.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center-Level II Trauma Center-Flagship Hospital, Newport News, VA.
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- 500 bed, Level II tertiary care center.
- Establishing an ED Residency program.
- Through its Epic EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
- 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- Riverside Medical Group.
- Scribe program at all facilities.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- License/Medical Board Certificate/DEA/Professional dues paid.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- Riverside Health System.
- & Fri.
- You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Certified stroke, trauma & cardiac center.
- Multitude of outstanding educational options including: local colleges and universities.
- Lpga golf tournament every year that brings the top golfers in the world.
- Provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
- Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula ( Yorktown-Newport News-Williamsburg- Hampton).
- RHS is consistently recognized as one of the "Best Wired" health system in the country.
- 8 and 9 hour shifts.
- Mid-Level coverage.
- Avg 15-18 shifts a month.
- Provides information about the region and why it is a great place to live and work.
- Best of Breed ED-EMR.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- 34 hours PA coverage (with extra Mon.
- Paid Malpractice w/tail coverage.
- Population/service area: 650,000.
- 87 hours Attending.
- Very Competitive Salary.
- 70,000 visits/year.
- Robust sub-specialty support.
- Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.