Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newport News) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Riverside Health System.
- Mid-Level coverage.
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay.
- 8 and 9 hour shifts.
- CME expenses paid.
- 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine).
- 500 bed, Level II tertiary care center.
- Beautiful Coastal Southeastern Virginia.
- Certified stroke, trauma & cardiac center.
- Lpga golf tournament every year that brings the top golfers in the world.
- Provides information about the region and why it is a great place to live and work.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Robust sub-specialty support.
- 70,000 visits/year.
- Establishing an ED Residency program.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- RHS is consistently recognized as one of the "Best Wired" health system in the country.
- Paid Malpractice w/tail coverage.
- Multitude of outstanding educational options including: local colleges and universities.
- 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- Provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 90 years.
- Three airports to choose from.
- Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula ( Yorktown-Newport News-Williamsburg- Hampton).
- Excellent benefit package.
- Very Competitive Salary.
- License/Medical Board Certificate/DEA/Professional dues paid.
- Scribe program at all facilities.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Emergency Medicine.
- Riverside Medical Group.
- You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America's strongest healthcare delivery organizations.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center-Level II Trauma Center-Flagship Hospital, Newport News, VA.
- Population/service area: 650,000.
- Through its Epic EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve.
- & Fri.
- 34 hours PA coverage (with extra Mon.
- Best of Breed ED-EMR.
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts.
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment.
- Advanced placement courses at all area high schools.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- Avg 15-18 shifts a month.
- 87 hours Attending.
- Emergency Medicine Providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.