Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Woodbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sentara Family & Internal Medicine Physicians (2nd Floor).
- Lake Ridge, VA is located in Prince William County, and is only 5 minutes away from Woodbridge, which is located in the easter part of the county.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- 47,000 annual patient visits.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center: in Woodbridge VA (previously Potomac Hospital) is a high acuity 183-bed community hospital less than 25 miles from Washington D.C. Many of our physicians live in D.C., Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax so the hospital is commutable from a variety of different surrounding areas.
- 35,000 annual patient visits.
- Along with lab services.
- Scribe coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine.
- Ambulatory surgery center specializing in orthopedics, spine, and ENT.
- 10-hour physician shifts.
- In nearby Woodbridge, there are 2 golf courses, 2 ice skating rinks, the Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge, & nearby wetlands preserves.
- Free standing Emergency Department.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Sentara Lake Ridge: is a state-of-the-art outpatient campus offering easy access to quality.
- Enjoy land and water sports at Leesylvania State Park, which is located on the shores of the Potomac River, including hiking, picnicking, fishing, & boating.
- Providers will be cross-credentialed at both Woodbridge and Lake Ridge (a free-standing Emergency Department) and have the option to cover shifts at both locations.
- With plenty of dining options & brew pubs to visit, Lake Ridge has a lot to offer.
- 8, 10, & 12-hour APP shifts.
- Epic EMR.
- Physicians to Join Our Team in Woodbridge and Lake Ridge, Virginia.
- Potomac Mills Mall is located in Woodbridge, and is one of the largest Outlet Malls in Northern, VA.
- This facility is part of Sentara Healthcare, and offers many services including: 24-hour EM service, 365 days a year.
- There are also several marinas in the area, along with the Northern Virginia Sailing School.
- 42-bed ED, with Fast Track.
- Advanced imaging services (bone densitometry, CT scan, 3D mammography, fluoroscopy, large bore MRI, ultrasound - general & OB, and x-ray).
- Designated Nocturnists.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 5.