Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Woodbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providers will be cross-credentialed at both Woodbridge and Lake Ridge (a free-standing Emergency Department) and have the option to cover shifts at both locations.
- In nearby Woodbridge, there are 2 golf courses, 2 ice skating rinks, the Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge, & nearby wetlands preserves.
- 35,000 annual patient visits.
- 12-hour APP shifts.
- Ambulatory surgery center specializing in orthopedics, spine, and ENT.
- There are also several marinas in the area, along with the Northern Virginia Sailing School.
- Free standing Emergency Department.
- Sentara Lake Ridge: is a state-of-the-art outpatient campus offering easy access to quality.
- 8, 10, & 12-hour APP shifts.
- Potomac Mills Mall is located in Woodbridge, and is one of the largest Outlet Malls in Northern, VA.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Scribe coverage.
- Epic EMR.
- Enjoy land and water sports at Leesylvania State Park, which is located on the shores of the Potomac River, including hiking, picnicking, fishing, & boating.
- 42-bed ED, with Fast Track.
- With plenty of dining options & brew pubs to visit, Lake Ridge has a lot to offer.
- 10-hour physician shifts.
- Along with lab services.
- Lake Ridge, VA is located in Prince William County, and is only 5 minutes away from Woodbridge, which is located in the easter part of the county.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- This facility is part of Sentara Healthcare, and offers many services including: 24-hour EM service, 365 days a year.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine.
- Sentara Family & Internal Medicine Physicians (2nd Floor).
- Physicians to Join Our Team in Woodbridge and Lake Ridge, Virginia.
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center: in Woodbridge VA (previously Potomac Hospital) is a high acuity 183-bed community hospital less than 25 miles from Washington D.C. Many of our physicians live in D.C., Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax so the hospital is commutable from a variety of different surrounding areas.
- Advanced imaging services (bone densitometry, CT scan, 3D mammography, fluoroscopy, large bore MRI, ultrasound - general & OB, and x-ray).
- 47,000 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services