Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Great health benefits.
- Enjoy daily advanced practice clinician coverage, double physician coverage and a competitive hourly rate while living in a great location!
- Henrico Doctors Hospital is a level II trauma center and home to a 25-bed ED with a medium volume and high acuity patients.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Henrico Doctor's Hospital - Forest Campus in Richmond, Virginia.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Join our emergency department team as a full-time physician at Henrio Doctors Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 4.