Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mechanicsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hanover Emergency Center is a freestanding emergency department and home to a 12-bed ED with a low volume and low acuity patients.
- Join our emergency department team as a full-time physician at Hanover Emergency Center in Richmond, Virginia.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Hanover Emergency Center in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
- Competitive compensation.
- Over 300,000 hours of free CME available through the TeamHealth Institute.
- We are offering a competitive hourly rate while living in a great location!
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 4.