Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- Any State Medical License.
- State of the art equipment.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- Integrated EMR.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.