Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · May 27, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- 300 births.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- ER volume approx.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Hospital Stats.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- 13 bed ER.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.