Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- Hospital Stats.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 13 bed ER.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- ER volume approx.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- 300 births.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.