Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- 300 births.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- 13 bed ER.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- ER volume approx.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Hospital Stats.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.