Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- 300 births.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- We even can help with licensing.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- 13 bed ER.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- ER volume approx.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Hospital Stats.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.