Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- 300 births.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- ER volume approx.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 13 bed ER.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Hospital Stats.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.