Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- 300 births.
- ER volume approx.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- Hospital Stats.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- 13 bed ER.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.