Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- 13 bed ER.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- ER volume approx.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- We even can help with licensing.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- 300 births.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- Hospital Stats.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.