Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 13 bed ER.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- We even can help with licensing.
- 300 births.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- ER volume approx.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Hospital Stats.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.