Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- We even can help with licensing.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 300 births.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- 13 bed ER.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Hospital Stats.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- ER volume approx.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.