Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · March 20, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 300 births.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- ER volume approx.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- We even can help with licensing.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Hospital Stats.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- 13 bed ER.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.