Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Maryland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 55- bed acute care facility.
- Acls, Atls, Pals.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Patient Volume: 20,000.
- Location: Northwest Maryland.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- NW Maryland serves communities in PA and WV.
- EMR: (Med Host for ER) (EMR for Hospital is Meditech), Cpoe and patient tracking.
- Hospital Stats.
- Facility Type: 55 bed acute care facility.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Staffing model: 4 FT ER physicians.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- 20,000 ED visits annually.
- BC required unless EM trained within 3 to 4 years or BE (open to FP/IM w/ER experience.
- 4000+ surgical volume.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Recurring locums for part-time or full-time, 12-hour shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing starting April.
- 300 births.
- ICU 4 beds, no Nicu, no psych.
- Needs: April & ongoing-8 12-hour shifts per month (Will credential multiple physicians with less than 8 shifts/month availability).
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Northwestern Maryland - Seeks BC EM for locums or locums-to perm.
- Total admissions annually 2750.
- 13 bed ER.
- BC EM - will consider an ER experienced IM/FP with minimum 3-5 years of experience in a comparable setting.
- Admit rate 20 to 30%.
- ER volume approx.
- APP coverage 10 AM-10 PM.
- ER supported by surgical and specialty physicians available 24-7.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.