Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- Integrated EMR.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- Any State Medical License.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- State of the art equipment.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- It is a low acuity facility.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago