Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- Any State Medical License.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- State of the art equipment.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Integrated EMR.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.