Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- State of the art equipment.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Any State Medical License.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- Integrated EMR.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- Excellent hourly salary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.