Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- State of the art equipment.
- Integrated EMR.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- Any State Medical License.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- Excellent hourly salary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.