Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Any State Medical License.
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm.
- To paint a clearer picture.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Integrated EMR.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- State of the art equipment.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM-7 PM.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.