Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A LifePoint Health facility, Wythe County Community Hospital is home to a 14-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 19,821 and low to medium acuity.
- EMR is Medhost.
- Sign-on bonus of $100k or student loan repayment of $150k.
- Other perks include a lucrative sign-on bonus of $100,udent loan repayment.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Wythe County Community Hospital in Wytheville, Virginia.
- This position features an excellent compensation package, relocation assistance, flexible scheduling, and independent contractor status.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant Emergency Medicine experience. In addition, current Atls, Acls, and Pals certification is required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.