Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A LifePoint Health facility, Wythe County Community Hospital is home to a 14-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 19,821 and low to medium acuity.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Wythe County Community Hospital in Wytheville, Virginia.
- EMR is Medhost.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant Emergency Medicine experience. In addition, current Atls, Acls, and Pals certification is required.
- This position features an excellent compensation package, relocation assistance, flexible scheduling, and independent contractor status.
- Other perks include a lucrative sign-on bonus of $100,udent loan repayment.
- Sign-on bonus of $100k or student loan repayment of $150k.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago