Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Candidates must possess an active Maryland medical license.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- We have an immediate need for locum tenens emergency medicine coverage at multiple locations in Maryland.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Must be comfortable navigating EMR.
- Shift times and annual patient volumes vary by location.
- Case Load/PPD: 10,000 - 40,000 annual volume.
- Job Posting ID: 984001.
- While emergency medicine trained physicians are preferred, we will also consider experienced family practice physicians.
- Reference ID: ORD-058401-MD-MD.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 7.