Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providers will be cross-credentialed at both the Port Warwick and Sentara CarePlex (Hampton, VA) sites and have the option to cover shifts at both locations.
- 10 & 11-hour APP shifts.
- Located on the banks of the Hampton Roads harbor in southeastern Virginia, Newport News is located near Hampton, minutes from Williamsburg and a short drive to Virginia Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital provides care through advanced surgical programs, emergency cardiac intervention and fellowship-trained physicians.
- Sentara Port Warwick: The board-certified emergency physicians, along with the quality nurses and staff at Sentara Port Warwick are proud to deliver expert emergency care.
- Low acuity facility with 1-2% admission rate.
- Port Warwick Emergency Department.
- Newport News' great location and rich history, which begins shortly after the founding of Jamestown, has shaped the city into what it is today.
- Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes vacationers and meeting attendees alike with charming hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising.
- 48,000 annual patient visits.
- From this central Coastal Virginia location, you can experience ships, history and the great outdoors.
- Epic EMR with Dragon dictation.
- 8, 9, & 10-hour APP shifts.
- 43 total ED Beds (11 potential Fast Track, 16 Critical, 16 Intermediate).
- Designated Nocturnists.
- It is also home to the Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex Hospital, the area's first dedicated orthopedic hospital, taking specialized orthopedic care to a new level.
- 8 & 12-hour physician shifts.
- To monitor patients even more closely with state-of-the-art equipment and computer software.
- Epic EMR with Dragon documentation.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Greater Norfolk, VA!
- We offer private exam rooms, on-site laboratory services and advanced imaging services, which include the support of sub-specialty trained radiologists.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital Emergency Department is focused on providing exceptional emergency service to patients.
- Sentara CarePlex: Sentara CarePlex Hospital is a technologically advanced, acute care hospital, and Certified Primary Stroke Center located in Hampton, VA.
- 8 & 9-hour physician shifts.
- Free-standing ED.
- The 190-bed hospital offers an eICU.
- Hampton, a city with an old soul and youthful enthusiasm.
- 59,000 annual patient visits.
- 16 ED beds, 4 of which are Fast Track.
- This a Coastal Virginia vacation destination with fascinating sights to see and interesting things to do.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 22.