Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer private exam rooms, on-site laboratory services and advanced imaging services, which include the support of sub-specialty trained radiologists.
- Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes vacationers and meeting attendees alike with charming hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising.
- Port Warwick Emergency Department.
- Low Acuity facility with 1% Admission Rate.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Greater Norfolk, VA!
- It is also home to the Orthopaedic Hospital at Sentara CarePlex Hospital, the area's first dedicated orthopedic hospital, taking specialized orthopedic care to a new level.
- Hampton, a city with an old soul and youthful enthusiasm.
- Sentara Port Warwick: The board-certified emergency physicians, along with the quality nurses and staff at Sentara Port Warwick are proud to deliver expert emergency care.
- Newport News' great location and rich history, which begins shortly after the founding of Jamestown, has shaped the city into what it is today.
- 43 Beds with 11 fast track beds.
- This a Coastal Virginia vacation destination with fascinating sights to see and interesting things to do.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital provides care through advanced surgical programs, emergency cardiac intervention and fellowship-trained physicians.
- 16 Beds with 4 Fast Track Beds.
- To monitor patients even more closely with state-of-the-art equipment and computer software.
- Epic EMR.
- Located on the banks of the Hampton Roads harbor in southeastern Virginia, Newport News is located near Hampton, minutes from Williamsburg and a short drive to Virginia Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The opportunity offers the ability to work at 2 different practice settings, a free standing ED and a busy community ED!
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible.
- The 224-bed hospital offers an eICU.
- 68,000 Annual Volume.
- From this central Coastal Virginia location, you can experience ships, history and the great outdoors.
- Sentara CarePlex: Sentara CarePlex Hospital is a technologically advanced, acute care hospital, and Certified Primary Stroke Center located in Hampton, VA.
- 48,000 Annual Volume.
- Sentara CarePlex Hospital Emergency Department is focused on providing exceptional emergency service to patients.
- Scribes available until 4am.
- 44 hrs of Physician/Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services