Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wytheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate must be board certified or board eligible in either emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine.
- The community is a great fit for the person loving the great outdoors and wanting to enjoy the beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and streams of the pristine Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wytheville, VA.
- Annual ED volume is around 20,000 with patient acuity level from low to medium.
- Wythe County Community Hospital, a LifePoint Health facility, is looking for an emergency medicine physician who enjoys quality of life and a great work environment.
- Our facility is a Pain facility located only one hour and fifteen minutes from Roanoke, VA and Winston-Salem, NC, with great access to Interstates 77 and 81.
- Our 14 bed modern ED utilizes Medhost EMR and is staffed 24 hours with a physician and 10 hours with a midlevel provider.
- Staffing is managed by TeamHealth.
- This safe, friendly community is a great place to raise a family, yet close enough to larger cities for sporting events, the arts, and fine dining.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.