Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tazewell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tazewell County nurtures a special position in the majestic Appalachian Mountains of southwest Virginia.
- This opportunity offers 12 or 24 hour shifts with a flexible schedule, increased competitive salary with bonus pay, paid malpractice, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Though Ctch officially became a part of the Carilion Clinic family in 2008, they have been under Carilion's management since 1981.
- ED volumes average 10k annually with mainly adults and some pediatrics with an average patient census of 6.
- Hunting is bountiful.
- Ctch is dedicated to community, history and family, as exemplified through memorials and tributes throughout the hospital.
- At Ctch, you can trust our family to take care of yours.
- If you're looking for the joys of the great outdoors, your search is rewarded in Tazewell County.
- Carilion Tazewell Community Hospital (Ctch), a 56-bed acute care facility is recruiting for the combined position of Emergency Medicine/Hospitalist to ensure the delivery and continuity of care in the Emergency Department and inpatient services.
- Plentiful fish leap from native trout streams, the Clinch River, and local lakes.
- Home to about 40,000 people, its towns bring you back to the feeling of safer, more relaxed times.
- Carilion offers a sophisticated network with electronic medical records and centralized patient registration and billing.
- In recent years, the hospital has undergone several renovations and expansions.
- You'll find the ease, or challenge, the county has to offer in its versatile hiking and biking opportunities on country roads and through vast expanses of national forests.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Tazewell, VA.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with at least 3 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- Local artist's works decorate the halls and the "Tree of Love" located in the West Wing, shares the legacy of those who have contributed to the hospital's expansion fund over the years.
- It's a wonderful place to live, raise a family or to retire.
- Ctch primarily serves the counties of Tazewell, Russell, Mercer and McDowell.
- Most recently the private and semi-private inpatient rooms were done to offer a home away from home atmosphere.
- The county's 500+ square miles of hillsides and valleys, streams and rivers, meadows and forests form a largely agricultural land.
- Enjoy working in a brand new state-of-the-art 10 bed ED with ACP support and a scribe 12 hours a day.
- Transfers available to other Carilion hospitals in Southwest Virginia including Carilion Roanoke Memorial with Level 1 trauma coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago