Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Newport News) is a single-specialty group practice.
- After Hours Care also provides care for sprains, lacerations, acute injuries and illnesses as well as offering x-ray and EKG services.
- The facility offers the care of a family medicine practice.
- Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group (Tpmg) is comprised of over 200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and is the largest physician-owned group in Southeast Virginia.
- Tpmg After Hours Care Clinic opened in January 2012 to offer patients medical care after normal business hours and on weekends.
- Our staff will also provide visit information to the patient's primary physician for follow-up care.
- Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group is actively seeking a physician to practice out of our After Hours Care Clinic in Newport News, VA.
- The clinic is open Monday through Friday 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM till 2:00 PM.
- Join our friendly, positive team and choose Tpmg as your career destination.
- We are seeking a family medicine or emergency medicine trained physician who is willing to work three weekday shifts and up to two weekends a month.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- Interested and qualified physicians.
- Tpmg After Hours Care serves patients who need care outside of a physician's normal workday hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.