Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Newport News) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Interested and qualified physicians.
- Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group is actively seeking a physician to practice out of our After Hours Care Clinic in Newport News, VA.
- Join our friendly, positive team and choose Tpmg as your career destination.
- Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group (Tpmg) is comprised of over 200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and is the largest physician-owned group in Southeast Virginia.
- Tpmg After Hours Care Clinic opened in January 2012 to offer patients medical care after normal business hours and on weekends.
- Our staff will also provide visit information to the patient's primary physician for follow-up care.
- We are seeking a family medicine or emergency medicine trained physician who is willing to work three weekday shifts and up to two weekends a month.
- After Hours Care also provides care for sprains, lacerations, acute injuries and illnesses as well as offering x-ray and EKG services.
- The clinic is open Monday through Friday 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM till 2:00 PM.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Newport News, VA.
- Tpmg After Hours Care serves patients who need care outside of a physician's normal workday hours.
- The facility offers the care of a family medicine practice.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago