Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lynchburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life.
- You determine the number of shifts you prefer to work.
- More than 30 staff physicians are board-certified or board-eligible in emergency medicine.
- Southside Community Hospital (Farmville, VA - 37K visits/yr.
- The Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, Cnnmoney, and for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational and recreational assets.
- Gretna Medical Center (Gretna, VA - 20K visits/yr.
- Centra Medical Group is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, four regional medical centers, and more than 50 primary care/specialty practices.
- All situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and Virginia's coastal beaches.
- Very competitive compensation.
- Depending on availability, you choose Where you want to work.
- While the role may be familiar, we've structured these positions to provide you with an unusual level of control.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- Lynchburg General Hospital (Lynchburg, VA - 92K visits/yr.
- Centra Medical Group is actively seeking emergency medicine physicians to join our network of Emergency Departments in Central Virginia.
- Relocation assistance.
- Bedford Memorial Hospital (Bedford, VA - 16K visits/yr.
- Generous benefits package.
- You decide whether you want to work days, nights, or a mix of both.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Centra fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician satisfaction-all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
- A position that lets YOU choose the work-load-and the location-you wish to work!
- Free-standing ED that opened in December, 2014.
- Maintains a Level II trauma center, an acute MI and stroke-certified center, and a dedicated pediatrics area.
- You'll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic mansions to lakefront condos.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.