Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lynchburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A position that lets YOU choose the work-load-and the location-you wish to work!
- Very competitive compensation.
- Maintains a Level II trauma center, an acute MI and stroke-certified center, and a dedicated pediatrics area.
- More than 30 staff physicians are board-certified or board-eligible in emergency medicine.
- Generous benefits package.
- Centra fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician satisfaction-all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, Cnnmoney, and for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational and recreational assets.
- Centra Medical Group is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, four regional medical centers, and more than 50 primary care/specialty practices.
- Bedford Memorial Hospital (Bedford, VA - 16K visits/yr.
- You determine the number of shifts you prefer to work.
- Southside Community Hospital (Farmville, VA - 37K visits/yr.
- You'll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic mansions to lakefront condos.
- Gretna Medical Center (Gretna, VA - 20K visits/yr.
- Relocation assistance.
- While the role may be familiar, we've structured these positions to provide you with an unusual level of control.
- Free-standing ED that opened in December, 2014.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- You decide whether you want to work days, nights, or a mix of both.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- All situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and Virginia's coastal beaches.
- Lynchburg General Hospital (Lynchburg, VA - 92K visits/yr.
- Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life.
- Depending on availability, you choose Where you want to work.
- Centra Medical Group is actively seeking emergency medicine physicians to join our network of Emergency Departments in Central Virginia.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.