Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lynchburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- While the role may be familiar, we've structured these positions to provide you with an unusual level of control.
- Centra Medical Group is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, four regional medical centers, and more than 50 primary care/specialty practices.
- Depending on availability, you choose Where you want to work.
- Maintains a Level II trauma center, an acute MI and stroke-certified center, and a dedicated pediatrics area.
- The Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, Cnnmoney, and for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational and recreational assets.
- Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life.
- Sign-on bonus.
- All situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and Virginia's coastal beaches.
- Southside Community Hospital (Farmville, VA - 37K visits/yr.
- You determine the number of shifts you prefer to work.
- Lynchburg General Hospital (Lynchburg, VA - 92K visits/yr.
- Educational loan repayment options.
- A position that lets YOU choose the work-load-and the location-you wish to work!
- Centra fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician satisfaction-all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
- Bedford Memorial Hospital (Bedford, VA - 16K visits/yr.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lynchburg, VA.
- You decide whether you want to work days, nights, or a mix of both.
- Gretna Medical Center (Gretna, VA - 20K visits/yr.
- Centra Medical Group is actively seeking emergency medicine physicians to join our network of Emergency Departments in Central Virginia.
- Generous benefits package.
- Free-standing ED that opened in December, 2014.
- You'll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic mansions to lakefront condos.
- Very competitive compensation.
- More than 30 staff physicians are board-certified or board-eligible in emergency medicine.
- Relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.