Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Falls Church) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to naming Inova Fairfax Hospital among the Top 50 hospitals, in August 2017, HealthGrades United States News & World Report ranked Inova Fairfax Hospital as a "Best Hospital" in three geographical area: the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, the State of Virginia and Northern Virginia.
- The City of Falls Church is a unique and historic city.
- Excellent health benefits.
- You'll find a warm welcome in the City of Falls Church, and it is our hope that you will be an active part of the community, so shop, play, stay for a while, and join us in the many activities offered throughout the year.
- We staff the Inova Fairfax Hospital and the 2 Freestanding Emergency Departments.
- Compensation & Benefits:.
- HealthGrades has also ranked the hospital number one in Virginia for cardiology services for 2018 and among the top 5% in the nation for treatment of stroke.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital is the only Level I Trauma Center in Northern Virginia and consistently ranked among the top healthcare providers in the United States.
- Competitive Salary, bonus incentives and benefits.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Besides featuring quick access to renowned museums and art galleries in nearby Washington, D.C., almost every neighborhood is a treasure of its own with a variety of restaurants and shops that reflect the city's great ethnic and cultural diversity.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a FT Emergency Medicine Attending Physician to Join Our Group of 80 at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, VA.
- 6 weeks vacation.
- 1 in the Washington, D.C., metro area.
- Full complement of medical scribes for physicians.
- Elective deferral plan.
- We have a dedicated trauma team and specialty back-up.
- All of our facilities are only minutes from our nation's capital, as well as, to two major airports.
- United States News & World Report recently named Inova Fairfax Hospital.
- "A" rated paid malpractice insurance with no tail obligation upon departure.
- This level I trauma center & teaching hospital sees a full range of patients and boasts a large, modern emergency department caring for over 120,000 patients with a 30% admission rate annually.
- For the fourth year in a row, as well as.3 in the state of Virginia.
- Long term care insurance.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.