Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Falls Church) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For the fourth year in a row, as well as.3 in the state of Virginia.
- We have a dedicated trauma team and specialty back-up.
- Long term care insurance.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Besides featuring quick access to renowned museums and art galleries in nearby Washington, D.C., almost every neighborhood is a treasure of its own with a variety of restaurants and shops that reflect the city's great ethnic and cultural diversity.
- This level I trauma center & teaching hospital sees a full range of patients and boasts a large, modern emergency department caring for over 120,000 patients with a 30% admission rate annually.
- The City of Falls Church is a unique and historic city.
- "A" rated paid malpractice insurance with no tail obligation upon departure.
- Elective deferral plan.
- All of our facilities are only minutes from our nation's capital, as well as, to two major airports.
- In addition to naming Inova Fairfax Hospital among the Top 50 hospitals, in August 2017, HealthGrades United States News & World Report ranked Inova Fairfax Hospital as a "Best Hospital" in three geographical area: the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, the State of Virginia and Northern Virginia.
- Full complement of medical scribes for physicians.
- 1 in the Washington, D.C., metro area.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital is the only Level I Trauma Center in Northern Virginia and consistently ranked among the top healthcare providers in the United States.
- 6 weeks vacation.
- Competitive Salary, bonus incentives and benefits.
- United States News & World Report recently named Inova Fairfax Hospital.
- Excellent health benefits.
- Compensation & Benefits:.
- HealthGrades has also ranked the hospital number one in Virginia for cardiology services for 2018 and among the top 5% in the nation for treatment of stroke.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a FT Emergency Medicine Attending Physician to Join Our Group of 80 at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, VA.
- We staff the Inova Fairfax Hospital and the 2 Freestanding Emergency Departments.
- You'll find a warm welcome in the City of Falls Church, and it is our hope that you will be an active part of the community, so shop, play, stay for a while, and join us in the many activities offered throughout the year.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services