Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III trauma designation.
- St. Frances Cabrini is part of the Christus Health System.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Alexandria, VA.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, commitment to delivering a positive patient experience, determining and transitioning patients to the next appropriate site of care, enhancing workflow collaboration between emergency medicine and inpatient providers, and implementation of clinical best practices.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform ED operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- They are rated in the top 10 Catholic Healthcare Systems in the United States and International.
- 35 bed ED.
- Newly renovated Emergency Department.
- Christus Health believes in five core values including Dignity, Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Stewardship.
- Scribe coverage.
- With a rich cultural history and strong regional flavor and a wide variety of activities and festivals to enjoy, Alexandria makes for an ideal place to live and work.
- Christus is a not-for-profit health system with more than 600 services and facilities.
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- Recognized as a truly family-oriented event, parade-goers can enjoy more than 20 New Orleans style flats, marching bands, classic cars, and local celebrities.
- You are joining an organization that has proven successful in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine).
- Meditech EMR.
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage for ED inpatient admissions.
- We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career and offer a leadership development path for growth.
- Located in Alexandria, Louisiana on the south bank of the Red River in almost the exact geographical center of the state.
- 241-bed hospital.
- Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Christus St. Frances Cabrini Hospital and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
- Alexandria continues to recognize its rich cultural history through other local festivals, including the annual Jazz on the River festival, which features Cajun, zydeco, blues and jazz music, and the annual Central Louisiana Celebration, or "Cenlabration," which features local musicians and craftsmen, carnival rides and a large fireworks display.
- The annual Mardi Gras Krewes Parade is a major cultural festivity in the area.
- Volume of ED – 51,000.
- As Alexandria is at the cusp of the Cajun culture's northern reach, the city recognizes Mardi Gras as an official holiday.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago