Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Downtown Fredericksburg offers boutique shopping and fantastic restaurants and is a growing community.
- It is conveniently located minutes from I-95 with surrounding communities offering a lower cost of living AND easy access to Washington, DC and Richmond.
- Patients per hour: 1 - 1.
- Physician coverage: 36 - 40 hours daily.
- Pediatric friendly.
- Cultural activities include: museums, galleries, historic sites, vineyards and breweries, theater, fine dining, festivals, shopping, walking/ferry tours & farmers' markets.
- Recreational activities include: golf, biking, boating, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, adventure courses & dog parkes.
- Scibes available.
- Advanced Practice Provider Coverage: 40 hours daily.
- Envision Physician Services has a great opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Annual ED volume of 42,000+ visits.
- 20 bed state-of-the-art ED.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.