Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician coverage: 36 - 40 hours daily.
- Scibes available.
- Annual ED volume of 42,000+ visits.
- Advanced Practice Provider Coverage: 40 hours daily.
- It is conveniently located minutes from I-95 with surrounding communities offering a lower cost of living AND easy access to Washington, DC and Richmond.
- 20 bed state-of-the-art ED.
- Envision Physician Services has a great opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Recreational activities include: golf, biking, boating, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, adventure courses & dog parkes.
- Downtown Fredericksburg offers boutique shopping and fantastic restaurants and is a growing community.
- Cultural activities include: museums, galleries, historic sites, vineyards and breweries, theater, fine dining, festivals, shopping, walking/ferry tours & farmers' markets.
- Patients per hour: 1 - 1.
- Pediatric friendly.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.