Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredericksburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Practice Provider Coverage: 40 hours daily.
- Patients per hour: 1 - 1.
- Cultural activities include: museums, galleries, historic sites, vineyards and breweries, theater, fine dining, festivals, shopping, walking/ferry tours & farmers' markets.
- Pediatric friendly.
- Physician coverage: 36 - 40 hours daily.
- Scibes available.
- It is conveniently located minutes from I-95 with surrounding communities offering a lower cost of living AND easy access to Washington, DC and Richmond.
- Downtown Fredericksburg offers boutique shopping and fantastic restaurants and is a growing community.
- Annual ED volume of 42,000+ visits.
- Recreational activities include: golf, biking, boating, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, adventure courses & dog parkes.
- Envision Physician Services has a great opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center in Fredericksburg, VA.
- 20 bed state-of-the-art ED.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services