Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: NA.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Patient Volume: 51K.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Daily Physician Coverage: 40 hours/day (8 hour shifts).
- Patients Per Hour: 1.
- Daily MLP Coverage: 45 hours/day.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Thank you and.
- Location: VA.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Cover ER.
- BE or Abem/Aobem.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- EM locums needed for Virginia ER.
- Acceptable Specialties: EM.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.