Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Washington DC) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates (MFA).
- Board certification or Board Eligible (certification required within 2 years of residency completion) in Emergency Medicine by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The Attending Physician is responsible for providing care to emergency department patients at either one or both facilities and representing the MFA in all interactions with the customer, the United States Government.
- Active/unrestricted /valid MD/DO license in a United States state or territory and ability to obtain a D.C license.
- Department of Emergency Medicine maintains three contracts for the staffing of the Emergency Departments at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Wrnmmc), DC Veterans Medical Center (Vamc) and United Medical Center (UMC).
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Washington DC, DC.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago