Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation is competitive and full time positions include an extensive benefit plan.
- We have one of the largest adult extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (Ecmo) services on the East Coast.
- The Division of Cardiac Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine is the busiest cardiac surgery program in the state of Maryland, performing almost 1400 open-heart operations per year.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience managing cardiac surgery patients is required.
- Our team has expertise in thoracic organ transplantation, mechanical circulatory support, minimally invasive heart valve surgery, transcatheter mitral and aortic valve therapies, complex aortic surgery and adult congenital heart surgery.
- The ICU is staffed full time by board certified critical care attendings from the Division of Critical care services.
- The Division's Clinical Research Unit is actively enrolling patients in over 40 clinical research protocols.
- The position includes an academic appointment with the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine.
- Completed a fellowship that has or will lead to " added qualifications in critical care " or Board Certification in Critical Care.
- Responsibilities include: patient care, teaching, administration, program development and clinical research.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- The Critical Care Services Division of the renowned R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in conjunction with the Division of Cardiac surgery at the University Of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting a full time, dedicated, experienced Critical Care faculty member to attend in the Cardiac Surgery, Lung and Heart Transplant Support device ICU.
- Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged.
- The incumbent will manage all critically ill patients admitted to our state-of-the-art 29-bed Cardiac Surgery Critical Care Unit.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Primary training in Cardiac Anesthesia, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emergency Medicine or Surgery with associated board certification.
- Interested applicants should e-mail a letter of inquiry and current curriculum vitae.
- Experience in Ecmo, mechanical circulatory support, transplant, process development, ICU administration and clinical research are desirable.
- Bedside providers include advanced practice NPs and PAs, as well as residents and fellows from the Cardiac and General Surgery training programs.
- Rank will be commensurate with experience and training.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.