Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baltimore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation is competitive and full time positions include an extensive benefit plan.
- We have one of the largest adult extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (Ecmo) services on the East Coast.
- Primary training in Cardiac Anesthesia, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emergency Medicine or Surgery with associated board certification.
- The ICU is staffed full time by board certified critical care attendings from the Division of Critical care services.
- The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- Completed a fellowship that has or will lead to " added qualifications in critical care " or Board Certification in Critical Care.
- Our team has expertise in thoracic organ transplantation, mechanical circulatory support, minimally invasive heart valve surgery, transcatheter mitral and aortic valve therapies, complex aortic surgery and adult congenital heart surgery.
- The position includes an academic appointment with the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine.
- Interested applicants should e-mail a letter of inquiry and current curriculum vitae.
- The Critical Care Services Division of the renowned R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in conjunction with the Division of Cardiac surgery at the University Of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting a full time, dedicated, experienced Critical Care faculty member to attend in the Cardiac Surgery, Lung and Heart Transplant Support device ICU.
- The Division's Clinical Research Unit is actively enrolling patients in over 40 clinical research protocols.
- Experience in Ecmo, mechanical circulatory support, transplant, process development, ICU administration and clinical research are desirable.
- Responsibilities include: patient care, teaching, administration, program development and clinical research.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience managing cardiac surgery patients is required.
- The Division of Cardiac Surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine is the busiest cardiac surgery program in the state of Maryland, performing almost 1400 open-heart operations per year.
- Rank will be commensurate with experience and training.
- Bedside providers include advanced practice NPs and PAs, as well as residents and fellows from the Cardiac and General Surgery training programs.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baltimore, MD.
- Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged.
- The incumbent will manage all critically ill patients admitted to our state-of-the-art 29-bed Cardiac Surgery Critical Care Unit.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago