Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Southwest) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- I can be reached on my direct line - or on my cell - to discuss this position.
- Atls, Acls, BLS, Pals certs required.
- Emergency Physicians needed in Southwest Virginia!
- EMR is Meditech.
- Assistance with credentialing.
- This is an ongoing, long-term need that will start in MAY 2018 (or sooner if you're available!
- Paid travel and housing.
- 23k annual volume.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 7-7 (12 Hour) shifts.
- An easy drive from Roanoke, VA or Winston-Salem, NC, this site offers a tremendous opportunity for locums physicians.
- Must be BC/BE in IM, FM or EM.
- 5+ years of ED experience preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago