Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 55% of all admitted hospital patients come from the ED.
- We offer competitive PRN rates!
- Main ED and Minor Care areas.
- Apps Utilized in Main Side and Fast Track.
- 26,000 Annual Visits.
- New ED was built in 2014.
- No Trauma Designations.
- The Mid-Atlantic Division of Alteon Health seeks a PRN/ Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to practice at Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center in Manassas, Virginia, Novant Health UVA Health System Haymarket Medical Center in Haymarket, Virginia and Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center in Culpeper, Virginia.
- 60 Bed Community Hospital with 20 Bed ED.
- APP's Utilized in both Minor Care area and Main Side.
- 170 Bed Community Hospital with a 45 Bed ED.
- The Mid-Atlantic Branch of Alteon is a physician-owned practice, and has been a leader in emergency medical services since 1971, serving one million patients annually across Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 15% Admission Rate.
- APPs are utilized in both Fast Track and Main Side.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Manassas, VA.
- 11% Admission Rate.
- 70 Bed Community Hospital and 29 Bed ED.
- 34,000 Annual Visits.
- 12% Admission Rate.
- 20% PED ED Population.
- 58,000 Annual Visits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago