Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · February 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 11% Admission Rate.
- 15% Admission Rate.
- 12% Admission Rate.
- 70 Bed Community Hospital and 29 Bed ED.
- No Trauma Designations.
- We offer competitive PRN rates!
- APPs are utilized in both Fast Track and Main Side.
- The Mid-Atlantic Branch of Alteon is a physician-owned practice, and has been a leader in emergency medical services since 1971, serving one million patients annually across Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 26,000 Annual Visits.
- New ED was built in 2014.
- 60 Bed Community Hospital with 20 Bed ED.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Manassas, VA.
- APP's Utilized in both Minor Care area and Main Side.
- 34,000 Annual Visits.
- 58,000 Annual Visits.
- 20% PED ED Population.
- The Mid-Atlantic Division of Alteon Health seeks a PRN/ Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to practice at Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center in Manassas, Virginia, Novant Health UVA Health System Haymarket Medical Center in Haymarket, Virginia and Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center in Culpeper, Virginia.
- Main ED and Minor Care areas.
- 170 Bed Community Hospital with a 45 Bed ED.
- Apps Utilized in Main Side and Fast Track.
- 55% of all admitted hospital patients come from the ED.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago