Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds.
- To paint a clearer picture, if you are looking for a slower paced, less aggressive ER environment, the Hampton VA is your best bet.
- Any State Medical License.
- Integrated EMR.
- The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help.
- These permanent civilian contracted medical professional experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
- Excellent hourly salary.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors.
- The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and Copd Exacerbations.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hampton, VA.
- Double physician coverage from 10 AM to 7 PM.
- Double APC coverage from 10 AM-8 PM.
- SHR is Jcaho certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States.
- We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- Current BLS & Acls life support certifications.
- State of the art equipment.
- It is a low acuity facility.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago