Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chesapeake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nestled in the heart of the Coastal Virginia area, Chesapeake is the ideal location to navigate the Virginia Beach Oceanfront or Downtown Norfolk as well as the nearby historic triangle of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown.
- Our mission is to provide excellent emergency care for every patient, every time.
- The local area of Tidewater and Hampton Roads and the surrounding metro regions are family-friendly and offer exceptional school systems and neighborhoods at a very affordable cost-of-living.
- Excellent on.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for full-time and part-time opportunities.
- In addition to the many shopping, sightseeing and cultural possibilities, you'll find ideal locations from the Chesapeake Bay to Atlantic Ocean for all sorts of outdoor adventuring, including whale or bird watching, golf, fishing, biking, hiking, and kayaking.
- Chesapeake Emergency Physicians (CEP) is a well-established, independent, fully democratic Emergency Medicine group in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- 53 Hours of Physician coverage and 93 Hours of APP coverage.
- Our group provides Emergency Medicine services to Chesapeake Regional Medical Center.
- Total Volume of approximately 76,000 ED Visits annually.
- Competitive compensation and benefit offering.
- If you're looking for an area that makes up the best of both worlds in regards to nature and nightlife, you may have found your home with us in Virginia.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Chesapeake, VA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago