Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chesapeake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chesapeake Emergency Physicians (CEP) is a well-established, independent, fully democratic Emergency Medicine group in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Nestled in the heart of the Coastal Virginia area, Chesapeake is the ideal location to navigate the Virginia Beach Oceanfront or Downtown Norfolk as well as the nearby historic triangle of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown.
- 53 Hours of Physician coverage and 93 Hours of APP coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Chesapeake, VA.
- Excellent on.
- In addition to the many shopping, sightseeing and cultural possibilities, you'll find ideal locations from the Chesapeake Bay to Atlantic Ocean for all sorts of outdoor adventuring, including whale or bird watching, golf, fishing, biking, hiking, and kayaking.
- Our group provides Emergency Medicine services to Chesapeake Regional Medical Center.
- Our mission is to provide excellent emergency care for every patient, every time.
- Total Volume of approximately 76,000 ED Visits annually.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for full-time and part-time opportunities.
- The local area of Tidewater and Hampton Roads and the surrounding metro regions are family-friendly and offer exceptional school systems and neighborhoods at a very affordable cost-of-living.
- Competitive compensation and benefit offering.
- If you're looking for an area that makes up the best of both worlds in regards to nature and nightlife, you may have found your home with us in Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago