Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Silver Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free Medical Visits.
- Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company's EMR.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Prescribing and administering medications.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Silver Spring, MD.
- Free Online CME.
- General Duties: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.
- Medical Director-On.
- D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Following basic clinical care standards.
- Competitive Pay.
- Righttime Medical Care is currently seeking to hire an experienced Physician with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background.
- Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement.
- Flexible Hours.
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- Both full time and part time schedules are being offered in the following areas: Waugh Chapel, Pasadena, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Catonsville, Silver Spring and Waldorf.
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.