Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Silver Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Free Online CME.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Silver Spring, MD.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- Free Medical Visits.
- D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Following basic clinical care standards.
- Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company's EMR.
- Righttime Medical Care is currently seeking to hire an experienced Physician with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
- Medical Director-On.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Prescribing and administering medications.
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees.
- Flexible Hours.
- Competitive Pay.
- Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement.
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Both full time and part time schedules are being offered in the following areas: Waugh Chapel, Pasadena, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Catonsville, Silver Spring and Waldorf.
- General Duties: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago