Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Silver Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free Medical Visits.
- Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company's EMR.
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.
- General Duties: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Silver Spring, MD.
- Prescribing and administering medications.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement.
- Free Online CME.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- Both full time and part time schedules are being offered in the following areas: Waugh Chapel, Pasadena, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Catonsville, Silver Spring and Waldorf.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Medical Director-On.
- Following basic clinical care standards.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Competitive Pay.
- D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Righttime Medical Care is currently seeking to hire an experienced Physician with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background.
- Flexible Hours.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.