Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Silver Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Righttime Medical Care is currently seeking to hire an experienced Physician with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees.
- Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company's EMR.
- Free Medical Visits.
- Both full time and part time schedules are being offered in the following areas: Waugh Chapel, Pasadena, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Catonsville, Silver Spring and Waldorf.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.
- Flexible Hours.
- Competitive Pay.
- Free Online CME.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Following basic clinical care standards.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Medical Director-On.
- General Duties: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
- Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Prescribing and administering medications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Silver Spring, MD.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.