Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Silver Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ensuring complete and timely documentation using the Company's EMR.
- Excellent patient management skills and solid clinical judgment.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Prescribing and administering medications.
- Free Medical Visits.
- License to practice in Maryland.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Silver Spring, MD.
- Righttime Medical Care is currently seeking to hire an experienced Physician with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background.
- General Duties: The Righttime provider will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries.
- Competitive Pay.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- D., D.O., Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner).
- Free Online CME.
- Flexible Hours.
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave for Part-Time Employees.
- Medical Director-On.
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Both full time and part time schedules are being offered in the following areas: Waugh Chapel, Pasadena, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Catonsville, Silver Spring and Waldorf.
- Following basic clinical care standards.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education Reimbursement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago