Emergency Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Above Competitive Compensation.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Full Benefits for you and your family.
- Applicants need to be Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine candidates to be considered.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers feel proud of the care they give.
- CME allowance & License and Dues Reimbursement available.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- We are unable to consider any waiver or visa applicants at this time.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Virginia.
- We were founded in 1971 and continue to maintain 100% contract stability.
- EMA seeks full and part-time Intensivist Physicians to practice at a Northern Virginia community hospital in the highly desirable suburbs of Washington, D.C. EMA offers competitive compensation and full time benefits.
- EMA staffs hospital contacts at 24 community hospitalist in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and West Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago